Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter and remembered the real reason for this special day.

There hasn't been much here lastely. We but another offer on another house. We have no idea when we'll hear from the bank. So it is just another sit and wait time. Oh well.

I guess there was some fun stuff a week ago. My cousin got married here at the St George temple. Her family is from Houston and her husbands family is from California. So I guess here was half way. It was really exciting to see family and to go to a wedding. I felt bad though. The day before and the day after the wedding were beautiful but the day off was rainy and windy. What are the chances here in St George really! Well, congratulations you two, you make a cute couple.

Well, not much other than those things. We had our easter bunny thing Saturday and have tried to teach a 3 year old about Jesus and the resurection. I am just glad he knows who Jesus is.
We are having some friends over tonight to have a easter dinner. Ham and the whole works. It is my first time baking a ham, hope it tastes good.
Sorry no pics, blogger is being dumb and won't upload them so maybe next time.

2 comments:

Caranna said...

Ham and Pecan pie is what I hear! I am SUPER impressed! Our dinner feast was not so awesome. It was just one of those days where nothing turned out the way it was supposed to. But we ate it anyway: it was kind of yucky, I felt bad, but my kids told me it was good.
I'm glad you were able to have friends over, I wish I had friends... we miss you.

Mel said...

Hey chica!!! I just found your blog. You're boys are so cute I cant believe how big AJ is. I hope life is treating ya good!