Thursday, March 19, 2009

The World of couponing

So I haven't done much lately other than enjoy this world of couponing. I have gotten boxes of granola bars for free this last week, pasta for .49 and some more snacks for free or less than .50. I have a full pantry and have spent less than $50 this month. Way exciting!!!! Brady loves it too cause it stresses me out less with the bills. It has left me open to go buy AJ some much needed clothes. I went to old navy because I had a $5 of a $25 pirchase coupon. So he got some new shirts and some to grow into for next winter. Poor Noble didn't get anything but he has plenty of handme down too I guess. I am just having way to much fun saving lots of money.
Well, moving on. We are now looking at houses again because I assume the bank took someone else's offer on the other house. No one told us we just noticed it is off mls now. We found a house we liked but it was bid up way above what we want to pay. So we are still hunting. I am grateful to have a house now and I am trying to like living here. Somedays are better than others. I guess I just miss having a backyard and lots of counter space to make food. Oh well, there are many people now a days without all of that so I am very blessed for my husband to have a steady job with an income that pays our bills. I do like the friends I am making here and enjoy the sunshine and being outside. I think I am going to take the kids swimming today. It is supposed to be in the 80's again.=)
I hope everyone else is doing well and for those living in St george, enjoy the last days of spring break, for they are coming to an end.

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

Hey Anna, if you'd like to post on the sgcouponclub blog, just send me your email address and I'll add you as an author! terri.evan@gmail.co

Thanks for the cereal post! (I just copied/pasted your comment into a new post so everyone will see it)