Monday, February 23, 2009

Nice weather for the weekend

I thought I would post some pics form our trip to Snow Canyon State Park. The kids loved playing in the sand dunes and enjoyed the hike we went on up a canyon.


I buried Noble's legs underneath sand. He just laughed and thought it was great.






AJ had lots of fun building castles. He has been really into castles lately.







This is our family up near the end of the canyon.





My boys while we ate our lunch before we took off to the sand dunes.



And this is me "trying" to look good. My husband finds me very atrractive so that is what is important!


2 comments:

Rachel G said...

Fun pictures!! Noble's hair looks so soft in that first one, I just want to touch it, lol!

Gavin said...

It sure looks nice where you are. I would dig a little red rock and sand over snow and ice.

Speaking of which, the "Tour de St. George" will be held on March 28. I am thinking about riding the century. We are wondering if you would be up to having us come see you around that time. Let us know what you think!