High School Tag
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? I went on dates, seldom at that, but I thought it silly to actually date a person. I needed my freedom.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I didn't get my license till my senior year so I just got my moms red van. Never even owned a car till I was married. I loved to ride my bike instead.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Of course!
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Sure, it usually involved a little dancing and some crazy fun ( all clean mind you these where legal high school parties usually thrown by some church friends)
(Sorry forgot to flip, so please turn your head to the left)
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I had to think but I guess I was. Not purposefully but it just kinda happened naturally. Hard to avoid when you have flowing blonde hair that whips around like in the commercials.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? I was on the color guard team in marching band, played percussion in symphonic and marching band another year, I played the piano and sang for our choir my senior year and I also occasionally played percussion for the community college orchestra (my friend played percussion for them and would call me if she needed help in an upcoming concert)
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I was a defenite band nerd. I guess I also took advanced classes but I don't know if that qualifies you as a nerd
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? The Winter Guard team, this is where the color guard competes without the band. It sounds weird to some but it was some really hard stuff and involved broken bones and concuissions for some. I only ended up with bruising over every part of my body.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Of course not!
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I can sing the melody but I have never known the words, curse of being in band. I do know the words and melody to the Alma Mater.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? My junior and Senior year I hung out by the band room.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Sherman E. Burroughs High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? We were Burros (no kidding) our colors were green, black, and white
15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY? I can't remember queen but the princesses were Dannon and Brandi. I don't know the guys
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? No but I would love to go back and do the first couple months of being married over and over again!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remeber it was windy because we were outside and I was trying to accompany some friends and my music kept disapearing. I also remeber staying up all night playing gambling games to win prizes and eating a ton of food. By the time I left at 6am I felt like I wasn't safe to drive.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? If I skipped I probably stayed home, since we lived hours away from any decent sized city.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? I was in pep club and I had my picture taken with habitat for humanity but I never went.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? No but my body has shifted since high school. I think I had more muscle in high school due to running and being in physically good shape. That is compared to my post 2 babies and my deep love for any tasty dessert.
21.WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Junior year was Jacob Butterworth. Senior year was Jacob Weingardner.This pic is junior year
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION? Sure, why not if I get to show off my hott and amazing husband and the cutest kids ever!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I was a paper delivery girl. I worked at pizza Hut for a while and also did telemarketing for the newspaper in town. I also volunteered at the day care on base.
24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT? I believe so, I had good grades except for one C, apparently if you don't do your homework for class your teacher gives a low grade. I still passed that math final with a 110% second highest grade in the class, I didn't need homework.
25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY? All four years. First 2 years at 6:30am and the last 2 years at 5:30am, now that is dedication!
26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME? Band trips and Band camp, need I say more?
27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING? I think I was outgoing but I guess I was shy a little bit at first.
28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? I have to keep this G rated so no band bus stories which is where some of my funniest memories come from. Sorry kids.
Sorry I have more pics up stairs but I am to lazy to get them and they are all already in an album and taped down. So no crazy senior pics, these 3 were from my junior year.