Monday, January 12, 2009

My Baby's 1!

Noble turned 1 yesterday. He just had a little family thing. H eloved the cake of course and seem to enjoy one of his presents. I have some cute pictures but my computer is being retarded so I will try loading them later. AJ seemed to under stand the birthday thing better than his brother. He wanted to blow out the candle and open the presents. This was all after he took out a chunk of the cake before I frosted it. Needless to say he ended up in the living room for his own safety, mom was really mad. Noble seemed to have fun though.
So now is his first day of being one and I no longer have a baby I have 2 toddlers. They both get around and make a mess of my house and steal all the energy I have, but they are both oh so cute!! I love my boys I couldn't ask for anything better.
Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Caranna said...

Wow, it's really been a WHOLE year!? Time goes by so quickly!
If you don't have any babies any more that means I don't either! What a weird thought! Toddlers are a lot more work! It's true!!