Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally an Update!

Sorry it has been so long. Alot has gone on since last time. Noble had his surgery. It went great. I almost passed out afterwards but hey I don't do well with other peoples blood. His iv popped out so I was getting faint. Anyways, he is doing better now and his hernia is gone. He had his doctors appointment today and he weighs 17 lbs 7oz and is 26 1/2 inches at 4 months old. I guess I can only make big kids!! He started solids tonight, not exactly a success but he'll get it down. AJ is increasing his vocabulary everyday. It is great to see such growth. Today he even tried saying prayer for family home evening. All we understood was thank you and amen. It is a start at least.
I have been up to a lot. For some reason lately I have been feeling rather domestic. As in, I am making our own laundry soap, way cheaper and better than the stuff I buy. I do cloth diapers, I am finding ways to freeze and can my produce from our vegetable garden (which we hope succeeds this year). By the way, our vegetable garden will never happen if it NEVER STOPS SNOWING. Do I seem a little irate, well I am. This is mid May and it snowed today. I was at an appointment with my boys. None of us had sweaters, we all were wearing sandels, t-shirts and shorts. I hate Idaho right now. I don't think i will ever get used to the fact that the weather can be beautiful one day and freezing the next. Well anyways. I am happy otherwise. On Saturday we had a little party to celebrate having closed on our house one year ago. Everyone who helped was invited. Our house is still a work in progress but is so much better than what it was a year ago. I love my house and especially my kitchen. Anyways, hope everyone is doing great. I think we are all doing good here, just prayin for some warmth.

No comments: