Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mom's can't get sick=(

So this morning was not so good for me. I ended up throwing up but I feel better now. I just think moms should not get sick. As if we don't already have a busy day without having to take care of ourselves. All well. I do feel better now. My boys are being cute today, except for AJ pooing all over his bedroom floor but we are all cleaned up and have moved on to being cute.
I hope someone out there is enjoying warm weather for me because it is cold here still and I am ready for it to be in the 50's at least.
Our update on Noble is that he has an initial appointment with a pediatric surgery on April 9th. So hopefully everything we find out then will just reassure me. Somehow I feel I am still going to have another day where I just cry all day. I am mom and mom really doens't like the idea of my babies having to have surgery so young. I know it will make it better for him but I am still worried. I am just hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Rachel G said...

Oh no! So sad that he has to have a surgery :( Hopefully everything goes ok. What is Candee up to these days?