Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Two Year Birthday!

So we now have an official two year old. Yeah!! We celbrated his birthdya yesterday because Sundays our rather busy days for us. He enjoyed all his presents. I know he especially liked his new piano keyboard because he is always wanting to play on my piano. He didn't seem to like the shirts he got. He just through them to the side and moved on to the next present.
My youngest seems to have some serious reflex problems. I can't figure out if he needs to go to the doctors and get some medicine or if I should just wait it out. We'll see how tonight goes with sleeping because last didn't go with sleeping.
The break AJ had from me was good. We have done a little better. Fewer fits and less intensity is better to deal with.
This is AJ getting ready to attack his cupcake.



Apparently he thinks you have to eat the microphone in order to get sound out. We are going to work on that.

This is AJ after he went to Lowes and made a squirrel feeder. He looks like he is ready to go and help daddy fix up the house.

1 comment:

Rachel G said...

Anna how did I not know you had a blog?!?! I saw that you had commented on Jordon's blog, that's how I found you!!