Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a Monday

I don't mind Mondays except I get used to my husband helping over the weekend. I really like having help with the 2 kids and then all of sudden I am left to do it on my own. I manage but I don't get to take care of myself. All mothers understand that. There is no shower, lucky if you get an uninterrupted meal, and hope that you get dressed at least (PJs though are quit comfortable all day).
Grandma has volunteered to take my oldest for a few days. SO he will be gone 2 days this week. I hope I can get a few things done, like catch up on sleep. Our 5 week old has not figured out how to sleep through the night and I figure he won't for a little bit longer. Anyways, I think I am going to use this blog as a way for me to feel like I have a conversation. I seem to lack that during the day. Talking to an infant and a toddler does not count to me.

No comments: